Saturday, April 26, 2008

Paisley!

I came home from babysitting last night, and there was a box of dog bones on the kitchen counter. I thought that was interesting, because Bryan and Jessica had been talking about going to the pound and looking at dogs. When I turned around, there was a bowl of dog food on the floor. Hmmm....

I went upstairs to investigate, and texted Jess and asked her if we got a dog. She came walking out of the bedroom to meet me. And this is the next face I met. World, meet Paisley. She's cute, I suppose. There will be some adjusting, but, we have a dog.


In other news, I went to the liquor store tonight to buy a bottle of wine, and I was not asked to show ID. That makes me nervous, being as I look about 16. It disturbed me. I mean, isn't it illegal to not card people who don't look old enough to purchase alcohol? Even if it is Antioch? Geez.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I have slept mine away. And a rainy Sunday will probably continue that pattern. Enjoy yours!

No comments: