Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Grumbling...

Things I didn't like so far this week:

1. Having to work on my day off.

2. Working 43 hours in four days.

3. Not having any fun at all.

4. Coming home, eating dinner, showering, and going straight to bed, only to get up the next morning and repeat.

5. Not having heard from any of my friends except one so far this week (I'm lonely!).

6. The fact that it has rained all day every day all week.

7. The fact that it's not Friday yet.

I'm exhausted. I regret taking a third job. I got offered a fourth one yesterday. I may have to pass on that. Pretty sure 52 hours is plenty too many. I seriously need a vacation. It's coming. One more month...

In other news, I discovered today that I make about $10,000 more a year than I thought I made. That's exciting, I thought!

Is it Friday yet? I'm so tired...

p.s...it's ok to grumble every now and then, right?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Its almost Friday!! Less than one hour left!! Eat some milk and cookies, it helps to take the grumbles away. :)