Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy One-of-the-Strangest-Days-of-My-Life...

Today I had an eight hour long conversation with a stranger. The last three hours were so intense it may take me a week to process it all.

She has blue hair and five tattoos. She wasn't what I expected from our phone conversation. People rarely are.

I ate Thanksgiving dinner with her, her ever so welcoming and friendly husband, and her two precious young children. She's a great cook.

She dealt me some information over the course of a few hours that will, without a doubt, change the course of the rest of my life.

Nothing will ever be the same after what I learned today. I know too much now. I'm still shaking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? What? More. Please.

Melissa said...

I second that. please.. more!