Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Saturday Observations...

No matter how old you get, being left at home and left out of the fun still hurts.

Being able to sleep in is heavenly. Sleep is so, so good after a long week.

Living with lots of people is fun, because there is often at least one person around to hang out with. And we truly are a bunch of brothers and sisters in this house.

You are never too old to sport some footed pajamas.

Nighttime in the fall smells so good.

More than two people will never agree wholeheartedly on which movie to rent.

My roommates are much more fun after 9pm. Ha ha ha.

The funniest quotes come from the people you live with. Probably because you see each other at your best and worst, every day.

Saturdays are my favorite...

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I like your list. It was a cool Saturday evening and I rode my bike down the hill into Pasadena to go to the gym and see an indie movie. Good times.